Thanks for your interest in hosting an ‘after hours’ event at Cambridge Tea House! It is very helpful to read this before submitting an inquiry. The inquiry is the first step in your booking process.
· If your group is larger than 8 guests, you may want to book the whole restaurant on an ‘after hours’ basis. Because we are a small restaurant, we are unable to accommodate large groups during our regular hours.
· We have a $75 non-refundable room charge for all ‘after hours’ events. Your date is confirmed when the room charge is paid.
· For ‘after hours’ events we have a per person ‘food minimum’ of $28 and an event ‘food minimum’ of at least $400 ~ higher for certain premium dates.
· ‘After hours’ events can start at 3:30pm. Events scheduled on Monday and Tuesday can start earlier and have a $1,000 minimum.
· We book our ‘after hours’ events for 2 hours; there will be a $75 charge per half hour extra with a maximum of 1 extra hour.
· Our venue is cozy and private. We can comfortably accommodate up to 25 people.
· We have chefs on staff who can work with you to plan an elegant or specially customized event. Please, no requests to bring in food from the outside.
· We have an outdoor patio that is also available when the weather cooperates.
· We are a ‘white tablecloth’ venue and our service staff is well trained and adept at taking care of all your party needs.
· There is a 20% service charge, as well as 7.5% Sales Tax, on all food and beverage and extra hour charges.
To get your special event process started please select your day and fill out the form