Thanks for your interest in hosting an ‘after hours’ event at Cambridge Tea House! This inquiry is the first step in your booking process.
Here is some basic information that may help you decide if we are the perfect venue for your event.
· We can accommodate groups up to 10 in our dining room during our regular open hours for small showers, luncheons, etc. Please note, that in order to give you the best service, we require a pre-selected set menu for groups of 8 or more.
· If your group is larger than 10 guests, you may book the whole restaurant on an ‘after hours’ basis. We are unable to accommodate large groups during regular hours.
· We have a $75 non-refundable room charge. Your date is confirmed when the room charge is paid.
· For ‘after hours’ events we have a per person 'food minimum' of $25 and an event ‘food minimum’ of at least $400 ~ higher for certain premium dates.
· 'After hours' events can start at 3:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays; on weekdays 'after hours' events can start at 4:30pm.
· We book our 'after hours' events for 2 hours; you may add extra hours at $75 per hour.
· Our venue is cozy and private…and we can comfortably accommodate 32 to 34 for a sit-down affair. With an ‘open house’ or a hors d’oeuvres type event, we can accommodate a higher number.
· We have chefs on staff who can work with you to plan an elegant or quite simple event. Please, no requests to bring in food from the outside.
· We have an outdoor patio that is also available when the weather cooperates.
· We are a ‘white tablecloth’ venue and our service staff is well trained and adept at taking care of all your party needs.
· There is a 20% service charge, as well as 7.5% Sales Tax, on all food and beverage and extra hour charges.